Loch Palm Villa is an elegant and spacious, seven main bedroom villa directly on the Loch Palm golf course within a private tropically landscaped walled compound.
- Villa manageress
- Daily maid
- Regular servicing of linens and towels
- Personal grocery shopping at market price + minimum service charge
- Concierge services such as tour bookings, car hire and motorbike rental, restaurant reservations
- Wireless internet and cable television
- Transfers (optional)
- Personal laundry service (optional)
- In-villa chef service for breakfast, lunch and dinner (optional)
- In-villa massage (optional)
- Transport or vehicle hire (optional)
- In-villa Thai cooking classes (optional)
- Yacht Charter transfers to the villa in high season
- Central location easily accessible to beaches and nightlife
- Golf course views
- Elegant, spacious design
- Peaceful and relaxing environment
- Large 14m x 6m private swimming pool
- 7 main bedrooms. (4 king-size beds, 1 with 2 queen-size beds, 2 with 2 single beds) 6 bathrooms
- 2 further bedrooms in adjacent, connected apartment. (Please ask)
- Large open plan kitchen, island breakfast bar, formal dining area
- Plenty of sunbeds and covered outside seating areas
- 60" flat screen TV, DVD player, Ipod/Ipad speaker system
- 9-ft pool table
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- 12-minute drive to Patong Beach
- Close to shopping and nightlife
- On site live-in staff and management for 24 hour care
Less than 10 minutes drive from the beach this villa has seven bedrooms that can sleep 16 in 10 proper beds while, the villa's adjacent and connected management apartment can also give an additional two bedrooms if required making a potential 9 bedroom villa. Please ask about this option, if your group is 18 or 20 or if you are a smaller group but everyone wants their own bed or bedroom.
The property has high ceilings, plenty of windows and so is light and airy throughout. A 14m x 6m swimming pool is at the front of the house surrounded by terracing with cushioned teak sun-beds. The pool has a 90cm shallow end and 2.2m deep end for diving. Guests can also relax in one of three lower floor shaded verandas with either comfy sofa seating or out door table and chairs.
The huge kitchen/dining room is over 10m long. There is a fully equipped western kitchen, breakfast bar and formal dining area with 4m long dining table, which open both to the pool and to a covered terrace with comfy, sofa seating.
The inside living rooms have been arranged for everyone's comfort. There are two separate living sofa areas inside of the 12m long entertainment area with a large screen TV, DVD, Ipod/Ipad docking speaker with sofa seating at one end. Free Wi-Fi
Outside at the rear of the villa, there is a hard surface area great for badminton.
On the upper floor are 5 bedrooms. Two master suites, each with a king size bed occupy the wings. Each has a covered balcony with sofa seating and en-suite bathroom. Two central bedrooms with king size beds share a bathroom and make great children's /nanny accommodation as they are linked by an internal corridor. The fifth upper bedroom has two single beds and and en-suite bathroom
There is a 6th bedroom with en-suite toilet on the ground floor with two single beds which overlooks the rear lawns and gardens. The seventh bedroom has two queen size beds beds overlooking the pool. It has a separate bathroom.
There is plenty of car parking space at the villa. A dedicated villa minibus is on call during guest stays if required. This allows easy transportation to the various beaches and resort areas and attractions throughout the island. Patong Beach with it's shopping, restaurants and day and night life is less than a 10 minute drive away.
The villa should appeal to those who wish to have comfort, space,peace and quiet in a fresh, natural environment at a price point significantly below west coast villas and yet be within 10 minutes drive of beaches and nightlife.
The villa is managed by an onsite western/Thai couple who live in an annex of the property and by a live in daily maid who maintains the villa on a day to day basis. A non resident chef can be hired to prepare all meals and shop. Alternatively there are several Thai restaurants within a couple of minutes drive from simple Thai food to gourmet French cuisine. Central Festival shopping mall with it's many restaurants is 10 minutes drive.
Rates can be quoted for 1 to 7 bedroom occupancy for the main villa or up to 9 if the two of the adjacent apartment rooms are included.
|Villa Rates / Night|
|High Season||Peak Season||High Season||Low Season|
|01 Nov - 14 Dec||15 Dec - 15 Jan||16 Jan - 30 Apr||01 May - 31 Oct|
|from $700 (23,800 THB)||from $1,500 (51,00 THB)||from $700 (23,800 THB)||from $500 (17,000 THB)|
Rates are quoted in $USD with Thai baht equilivent based on 34 THB/USD. Rates are based on a per night basis and assume 2 persons per room. Rates vary based on the number of bedrooms used, the total number of guests (adults and children) and the length of stay. Prices indicate from 4 bedroom usage. Add 50 USD (1,700 THB) per person extra 100 USD (3,400 THB) per additional room.
Please take a few moments to visit our Loch Palm Villa website
Loch Palm Villa
Service / Information Request
|Loch Palm Villa|
|Address:||No 43 Moo 5, Soi Nah Koh
Phuket 83120 Thailand