Phuket Thai Cooking Academy offers authentic hands-on Thai cooking classes, best value, fun, convenient, market tours, many cooking class choices & programs, fruit carving & free transportation.
About Phuket Thai Cooking Academy
We teach hands-on Thai cooking in classes designed to make you feel at home while getting the real feeling of authentic Thai cooking. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from Patong Beach. With us, you have many choices on how you can learn to cook authentic Thai dishes. Our chef will make adjustments to recipes as needed. Substitutions such as tofu, soy proteins, mushroom sauce, soy sauce, etc can be used.
- Beginner Cooking Classes 7 different 4 hour cooking classes, morning & afternoon, Monday-Saturday.
- Vegetarian Cooking Classes 7 different 4 hour cooking classes, morning & afternoon, Monday-Saturday.
- Immersion Cooking Classes A full day of Thai cooking, learning 10 dishes.
- Basic Thai Cooking Course 5 full, intensive days of Thai cooking, learning 30 Thai dishes.
- Private Thai Cooking Classes You select 5 dishes; our chefs will teach you one-on-one how to cook them.
- Professional Thai Chef Courses These are in-depth, more intense learning with our head chef, a great way to fine-tune your cooking skills and a great way to become a Master Thai Culinary Chef. Offered in both Phuket and Bangkok.
Some Favorite Dishes
- Basic fruit carving
- Chicken in coconut milk (Tom Kha Gai)
- Chicken satay with peanut sauce (Gai Satay)
- Fried spring rolls (Por Pie Tord)
- Green curry chicken (Gaeng Kheao Wan Gai)
- Green curry paste (Nam Prik Gaeng Kheao Wan)
- Hot & sour prawn soup (Tom Yum Goong)
- Mango with coconut sticky rice (Khao Neaw Moon)
- Massaman curry paste (Nam Prik Gaeng Masaman)
- Massaman curry with chicken (Gaeng Masaman Gai)
- Panang chicken (Gaeng Panang Gai)
- Panang curry paste (Nam Prik Gaeng Panang)
- Papaya Salad (Som Tam)
Learn Thai Cooking
- Pineapple fried rice (Khao Pad Sapparot)
- Pomelo salad (Yam Som-O)
- Red curry paste (Nam Prik Gaeng Phet)
- Red curry with chicken (Gaeng Phet Gai)
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Salad (Nam Tok Gai)
- Stir fried chicken with cashews (Gai Pad Med Ma-Muang)
- Stir-fried black pepper beef (Nua Pad Pik Thai)
- Stir-fried chicken with basil (Gai Pad Kra Pao)
- Sweet & sour vegetables with chicken (Pad Preaw Wan Gai)
- Thai fish cakes (Tord Man Pla)
- Thai-style fried rice noodles (Pad Thai)
- Yellow curry chicken (Gaeng Ka Ri Gai)
- Yellow curry paste (Nam Prik Gaeng Ka Ri)
For complete details on prices, complete class details, menu choices and any special offers please visit our Phuket Thai Cooking Academy website
Phuket Thai Cooking Academy
Service / Information Request
|Phuket Thai Cooking Academy|
|Address:||81/23 Soi Chang
Phuket 83120 Thailand