SGS is constantly striving to achieve a positive conflict resolution. This can only be accomplished by SGS's continuation training program, the security measures they have introduced, emergency care, problem solving and care in the community.
The rapid changing world of the security industry means companies either have to adapt or get left behind. SGS have recognized these facts and are adopting them as policy for its clients and potential customers.
SGS's professional trainers combined have over 40 years experience within the industry, a fact that is invaluable in helping the client plan to avert and counter many threats they are facing in today's climate.
SGS's continuation training curriculum is setting a benchmark in Thailand's Security industry. This will result in more efficient, cost effective, proactive security program which can react to any changing circumstances.
- Continually Professionally trained loss and prevention officers
- Crisis management training
- European trained Thai national Close-Protection team
- Executive Protection
- Full continuation training curriculum
- Full English language curriculum
- Long term threat Management
- Maritime security
- Risk assessment
- Risk Management
- Security reviews
- Security systems and procurement
- SIA trained European CPO
- System installation, Inspection and after-sales service
- Threat assessment
What sets us apart from all others... Prior to being considered for employment each SGS Loss and Prevention candidate must:
- Successfully complete an extremely comprehensive and intensive 7 day training course
- Undergo a full background check via the Phuket Police
- Undergo and pass an initial drug and alcohol screening test
- Be between the ages of 18 and 40
SGS Loss and Prevention Officers must:
- Participate in a Fire and Safety Workshop at least once a year
- Participate in a Drug Abuse Workshop at least once a year
- Participate in a Medical Workshop at least once a year
- Participate in English Lessons for 1 hour each working day
- Participate in Security Training for 1 hour each working day
- Undergo a monthly written and oral English exam to ensure officers are learning and communicating effectively
- Undergo and pass a drug and alcohol screening test every two months
- Participate in ongoing training in all things security related
SGS provides every Loss and Prevention Officer with:
- Free Medical Coverage for them and their immediate family via SGS Company Group Medical Plan
- Heavily subsidized clean and comfortable living accomodations
- Free and safe transportation to and from the client site location every day
- An above average salary not including overtime
- 10 hour work day with two hours allocated daily for compulsory training in English and Security
Training for Security
The changing face of the security industry in the west is creating new challenges for companies in the Far East.
Siam Guardian Service extensive security experience enables us to offer a fully integrated training curriculum developed for today's challenging market.
SGS also offers a Continuation Training package that is designed to enhance the loss and prevention officers knowledge, to promote a more acceptable client/customer relationship and to the deliver a service that is expected in today's climate.
SGS loss and prevention officers receive a minimum of 5 hours a week fitness and lifestyle training, as it is important to have a physically fit officer.
SGS loss and prevention officers receive a minimum of 5 hours of English lessons a week delivered by our 5 fulltime English teachers. This enables the officer to interact better with the client and customer.
SGS loss and prevention officers get regular medical training, fire training, and substance abuse workshops all delivered by professional personnel. They also receive security lectures relevant to their job and place of work.
SGS loss and prevention officers are regularly checked for drugs and alcohol (minimum twice a month) and have a full screening background check done on each individual before a contract is awarded.
SGS loss and prevention officers are regularly checked for their response to an emergency e.g. fire evacuation, intruder alert.
All this training given to the officer is compulsory; it is part of their contract
Siam Guardian Services deliver their training packages at their in-house training facility in Phuket. This facility features both indoor and outdoor training areas. SGS also offers the Security Systems training classroom, where the student can get hands on training on the security systems used in today's technological world.
A few of our clients
Please take a few moments to visit our Siam Guardian Services website.
Siam Guardian Services
Service / Information Request
|Siam Guardian Services|
|Address:||120/1 Moo 7
Phuket 83110 Thailand